The Procedure of Making Meatballs
What you need for the ingredients
- 1 kilo of very fine minced meat (preferably beef)
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams of tapioca-flour
- 4-8 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- 2 teaspoons of salt
These steps are instruction on how to make meatballs, just meatball, the soup is made separately.
- First of all,mix garlic, red onion, salt, and white pepper in a mortar or mixer.
- Second step, mix the spice-mixture with the eggs, the tapioca-flour and the minced meat.
- After that, use your fingers, add a cup of water, and keep on working until the mixture feels soft and smooth.
- Then, boil some water in a rather large pot, at least about 2 liters.
- Next step, start rolling the mixture into small meatballs.
- Finally, lower the meatballs into the boiling water. When they float up to the surface the meatball are ready to serve.
Boiling egg in simple and easy way
Eggs are a rich source of protein and vitamins and are generally healthy to eat, unless you have a high cholesterol level.
You can eat eggs raw, boiled or cooked in a pan as scrambled eggs or an omelet. Boiling eggs is one of the easiest ways to prepare them. Follow the steps!
First of all, place the raw egg in a saucepan!
Second, Run cold water into the saucepan until the water is 1 inch above the egg.
After that, Place the saucepan on a stove and cook over medium heat until the water begins to boil.
The next, don't forget to reduce the heat to low
Then, Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes for soft-boiled eggs or 10 to 15 minutes for hard-boiled eggs.
Finally, Remove the egg with a spoon or ladle and let it cool slowly, or run cold water over it to cool it more quickly.
How To Make Candies
Making coloured and scented candles is really quick and simple. What's more, you'll save so much money. If making candle is easy, why do you ever bought one from a shop? What you need in making candle are wax, moulds, wick, dye discs, essential oils, and a double boiler. All these materials are available from craft shops. Or if you do not want to buy them, you can improvise with an old saucepan, pyrex jug, or even a sturdy can, in a pot of water. After providing the materials, follow this procedure or instruction in making candles!
First of all, melt the wax. All wax has a flash point, so to prevent it bursting into flames, you must melt it in a double boiler, with water in the bottom pan.
Then, prepare the mould with the wick. Thread the wick through the mould and make sure that you leave a good few centimetres sticking out of the hole in the bottom.
After that, add the scent. If you want a scented candle, add a few drops of essential oil to the melted wax. You can use any essential oil you like, as long as it doesn't contain water.
Next step, pour the wax into the mould. Try and tip the wax into the mould quickly, all in one go, to minimise spillage and air bubbles.
Then, release the bubbles and top it up. Releasing the air bubbles will eventually make the candle sink, so you will need to top it up with more melted wax.
Finally, remove it from the mould. After four or five hours, the candle can be taken out of its mould.
Your candle is now ready for display. Remember, you must always leave it for a day before lighting it.
How To Make Kite
Having a kite flying is interesting and make it by self is easy. Prepare the following materials to make a kite:
Scotch tape or glue
1 Sheet of strong paper
2 Strong, straight wooden sticks of bamboo
Markers, paint or crayons
After the materials have been prepared, the directions bellow is easy instruction on how to make a kite:
1. Make a cross with the two sticks, with the shorter stick placed horizontally across the longer stick.
2. Tie the two sticks together with the string in such a way as to make sure that they are at right angles to each other.
3. Cut a notch at each end of the sticks. Make it deep enough for the type of string you are using to fit in to. Cut a piece of string long enough to stretch all around the kite frame.
4. Lay the sail material flat and place the stick frame face down on top. Cut around it, leaving about 2-3cm for a margin. Fold these edges over and glue it down so that the material is tight.
5. Make a tail by tying a small ribbon roughly every 10cm along the length of string.
6. Decorate your kite with the markers!
Writing For Business Letter
writing something for your business can be pretty intimidating. Well, you don't have to.
Here's a simple checklist to follow. I'm not saying that following these rules will make your company the next Google, but it will help.
Firstly, take the topic of benefits, not features. Your customers don't care about you. They want to know "What's in it for me?"
Secondly, write your benefit like you talk it. Use regular words. Read aloud what you've written. How does it sound?
Thirdly, lose the weak words. Don't describe how your company may, might or should help customers but talk about how your company will.
Fourthly, Use a nice rhythm. Some sentences are long and some are short. Mix them up and keep things interesting.
Fifthly,re-read what you've done before publishing. Edit it necesarily. It's so easy to make mistakes which you don't notice the first time through.
- Planting is a nice activity in our spare time. The following is guided information on how to plant a chili-plant easily. Here are the steps.
- Firstly, dry a handful seeding under the sunlight
- Secondly, put the seeding on the soil. It should be in open area
- Next, wait it. There will come out the sprout after that let it be bigger.
- Finally, put it in another big pot. It will soon grow bigger and bigger and yield us some fresh chilies soon.
How to insert SIM Card Cellphone
Cellphone is a modern communication device which connects one to the others by voice, written message and data. However this device can not work until the SIM card is inserted.
When inserting the SIM Card to cellphone, make sure that the cellphone has been switched off and follow the direction below:
- First of all, press the locking catch and slide the cover then lift it off the phone.
- After that, push two catches in the opposite directions and remove the battery.
- Next, slide the SIM card carefully into the slot and make sure that the golden connect arson are facing to the connector of the phone.
- Then, put the battery and align it until snaps into its place.
- Finally, insert the two catches of the back cover corresponding slot in the phone and slide the cover forward button of the phone until locks into place
- Don't forget to switch on the cellphone. Wait until it is ready to use.